Connect Exhibitions Ltd supply exhibition partitioning and exhibition lighting systems.
Our walling systems are used in Galleries, Museums, Studios, Schools and Colleges, Art Centres and Events to build, display areas and gallery spaces.
The purchase of any 'Connect' exhibition partition system will create valuable addition exhibition space in any gallery or museum, and that makes great economic sense!
(1) 'Wall Brackets' - Exhibition partition stands can be attached directly to the solid walls around the exhibition area by the use of wall brackets.
(2) 'Room Formations' - With a closed partitioning wall layout you can create room spaces within your exhibition areas.
(3) ' T ' Junctions - A 'Junction' partition comes with 'Mid Brackets' , these allow perpendicular joins to be created from the middle of the partition.
The ' T ' junctions are referred to as 'Support Points' in our instruction manuals. They are the first structure to form when setting up your partitioning area.
(4) 'Box Formations' - The partition boards can be arrange into boxed-off layout allowing secret areas that can hide items and spare partitions away from site.
(5) 'Stand Supports' - All the partitioning boards can have stands applied so that they can free-stand in a line without the need for perpendicular partitions for support.
(6) 'Corners' - All the exhibition partitions have multi-functioning brackets that allow them to create corners as well as straight runs.
The 'Corners' are referred to as 'Support Points' in our instruction manuals. They are the first structure to form when setting up your partitioning area.
Connect Exhibitions Ltd is a manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Exhibition Partitioning Temporary - Portable - Movable for Exhibitions, Displays, Presentations or Architectural Enhancement. Our Exhibition Partition is used by a large variety of clients covering a diverse market throughout the UK - We supply: Libraries, Schools, Colleges, Galleries, Museums, Art Centres, Art Colleges, Artist Studios and Offices.
Our clients (Curators, Artists, Photographers, Architects, Councils) use our Exhibition Partitions to create professional and attractive walls, rooms and dividers to enhance their venues and events. (Gallery, Display Area, Studio, Office, Event, Degree Show, Art Exhibition) Additionally our simple to use and very attractive daisy-chain 'Boxlight' picture-light system allow clients to light their own displays, without the use of expensive lighting technicians or outside exhibition contractors.
We are confident that our excellent Exhibition Partitioning Temporary - Portable - Movable are found to be user friendly, incredibly flexible and honestly priced, you will see how easy it is to setup professional attractive looking projects, with the least amount of effort. We supply free quotations and a better and friendlier service than any other Exhibition Partition supplier.